This is one event you must see
What makes a city a hot investment?
Join us for lunch and find out why it's Adelaide's time to shine
Adelaide has long been the sleepy city compared to Australia's other capital cities. But this is about to change due to billions of dollars in infrastructure investment, stable population growth, solid employment and low vacancy rates.
Before sourcing properties for clients to invest in, we always study the macro indicators of a region.
We look at:
- Infrastructure Investment
- Population Growth
- Employment and the economy
- Supply and demand for property
Adelaide is ticking all the right boxes:
- Billions in infrastructure investment
- Steady population growth
- Strong employment growth with unemployment at its lowest level since 2012, which is the second lowest in the country
- One of the lowest vacancy rates in the country
- Recorded highest capital growth of any capital city in Australia during the last quarter
This is all underpinned by property affordability and positive cash flow investments for the investor
Seating is limited and our last event sold out, so register now
If you can't make it to the Lunch & Learn, please contact me to arrange a time to meet or chat over the phone.
Tuesday 16th October 2018
Start time 12.30 pm to 1.30pm
The Executive Centre, 26th Floor
One Bligh Street
1 Bligh Street
Sydney NSW 2000