The Sunshine Coast is the 3rd largest metropolis in Queensland and the 10th largest in Australia and its economy has doubled in size over the last decade.
With a Gross Regional Product now exceeding $10 billion, the region’s economy is home to over 34,500 registered businesses across a range of industry sectors underpinned by retail, health, tourism and accommodation.
Located 110km north of Brisbane which is currently showing opportunity, based on supply/demand, economic and population growth, strong rental growth, low vacancy rates combined with billions of dollars in infrastructure spending.
With a regional population of 346,500 residents. The Sunshine Coast is located in one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
Why Sunshine Coast?
- 1.8 billion Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- $430 Million new Maroochydore Town Centre. A 53-hectare site will include commercial, retail, residential and cultural precincts
- Creating 40,000 new jobs by 2040 and providing a $5.9 billion increase to the economy
- $1.1 billion upgrades of the Bruce Highway, a critical step in connecting the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane
- $347 million Sunshine Coast Airport upgrade. Has been named Australia's newest International Airport
- $400 million Sunshine Plaza Redevelopment
- Oceanside Kawana. One of the largest infrastructure investment on the Sunshine Coast
- Creating 12,000 jobs and beginning $824 million to the economy
- $5 Billion Aura project is a Stockland development
- Will bring over 20,000 jobs and house up to 50,000 people in the next three decades.
House & Land Package - 4 bed, 2 baths, DLUG
- Price from $499,700
- Land from $254,500, Land from 300m2
- Build from $244,900, Internal from 190m2
- High-quality fixtures and fittings
- Stone bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Split system reverse cycle to living and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms without air conditioning
- Blinds in all rooms
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.