As at December 2017, the estimated population of Queensland was 4.9 million people, an increase of 1.66% pa.
Brisbane's population in 2018 is 2.4 million.
It just exceeds the Australian national average population growth of 1.6% pa.
Queensland also has the highest level of net interstate migration of 15,716 people in 2017
It is predicted that by 2050, the population of Brisbane will be 4,200,000 people.
Because of the population growth, Qld Government and private investors are spending billions of dollars on infrastructure investment for the future.
7 Major projects add $12 billion to Brisbane economy
- $3 Billion Queen Street Wharf project
- 1,000 hotel room, 2,000 residential apartments, 100-metre sky deck, 50 bars & restaurants and a pedestrian bridge connecting Southbank
- $110 Million Howard Smith Wharves
- $5.4 Billion Cross River Rail
- $1 Billion Brisbane Quater
- $2 Billion Brisbane Live
- Built above Roma Street Rail, 17,000 seat arena, multiplex cinemas, an amphitheatre, commercial, residential and hotel towers
- $944 Million Brisbane Metro
- High frequency, high capacity public transport system along with a 21km route servicing 18 stations
- $11.4 Million upgrades to Edward Street Vision
- Green gateways, widening the footpath, narrowing the street from 4 to 3 lanes. Turning it into a world-class retail precinct.
- One of Brisbane bluechip suburbs
- 200m to Chermside Hills Reserve - 129ha network of recreational and conservation parklands with walking trails
- Adjacent to a Shopping Village - cafes, restaurants, boutique food retails, supermarket, childcare centre, medical facilities and a gym
- 5-minute drive to Australia's largest Westfield Chopping Centre at Chermside
- Employment precincts within easy driving - 3 hospitals, country's largest military facility
- Surrounded by National Parks
- 10km drive to two largest employment hubs: Australia Trade Coast and Brisbane CBD
Why this development?
Theses superbly appointed freehold Residences are a contemporary choice for savvy buyers looking for space and freedom. Each executive residence is designed to promote the feeling of luxury amid everyday life. But everyday life is not as you know it. Here, life blends in with the open eucalypt forest of the Chermside Hills Reserve. Days are enhanced by the diverse selection of local cafés and retail amenities.
Positioned between McDowall Village’s comprehensive retail offering and 129ha of parklands, reserve and walking trails, this development extends the reach of inner city living convenience and amenity to those in pursuit of a more tranquil lifestyle. Time is freed by low-maintenance living and ease of connectivity. Here, you are part of an exclusive community and a new definition of living.
- 37 Townhomes - 4 bedroom. 2.5 bathrooms, SLUG or DLUG
- Display suite. NIL
- Freehold executive residences with luxury finishes
- Private low-maintenance courtyards with an expansive covered alfresco area for outdoor living and dining
- Superior design with luxury finishes
- Designer kitchen layout with stone island benchtop for cooking and entertaining
- High-end appliances
- Functional layouts with generous open plan living areas
- 4 bed, 2.5 bathrooms, study and SLUG or DLUG (all can park two cars)
- From $546,900 - $604,900
- Int: 158 - 164sqm Ext: 8 - 10sqm
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.