Melbourne has been voted the world's most livable city for the seventh consecutive year (2017) by The Economist.
As at December 2017, the estimated population of Victoria was 6.385 million people, an increase of 143,400 or 2.3% pa.
In the same 12 months, Melbourne's population grew by 127,000 new residents or 2,440 people per week or 2.3% pa.
Exceeding the Australian national average population growth of 1.6% pa.
It is predicted that by 2050, Melbourne's population will be 8 million people. The same size that New York is today.
Because of the population growth, VIC Government is spending billions of dollars on infrastructure.
- $1.3 billion CityLink Tulla Widening Project
- $2.3 billion in 65 next-generation high capacity trains for the metropolitan network
- $2.4 billion in its 2015-16 budget towards level crossing removal works
- $10.9 billion Metro Tunnel project will enable more trains to run in and out of the city to cater for Melbourne's growth
- $440 million Murray Basin Rail Project will upgrade Victoria's freight network. The project will increase the capacity of these vital freight lines, enabling more cost-effective delivery of exports to Victoria's ports
- West Gate Tunnel Project is Melbourne's much needed major second river crossing. The project will create 6,000 new jobs
- Health Precinct - Employs over 8,000 staff
- Education Precinct - Employs 3,000 staff and has 26,000 students
- Employment - High % of Professional/Managers which makes for reliable tenants
- Wealth & Income - Residents of Heidelberg have a higher individual weekly gross income than the Melbourne average
- Transport - 2-minute walk to train into CBD
- Bustling Burgandy Street - Hundreds of retail and commercial outlets
- Warrigal Shopping Centre - Over 40 major retailers
- Rentability- Has a higher % of renters compared to Greater Melbourne
Why this development?
Discover one and two bedroom residences of exceptional quality, immaculately designed and superbly located in the leafy hills of historic Heidelberg.
Perfectly placed in close proximity to the green banks of the Yarra River and surrounded by a multitude of excellent cafés and restaurants, recreational facilities, boutique retail and shopping centres, as well as the finest schools, hospitals and universities. Experience the very best of modern residential design created by one of Melbourne’s most renowned architects and featuring an extraordinary suite of exclusive communal residents’ spaces.
- 120 apartment over 7 levels
- Display suite. Viewing by appointment only
- Mix 1 & 2 bedrooms, parking and storage
- Office meeting room
- 1 bed 1 bath no parking $ 363,000 - $389,000, with parking $417,000 - $ 485,000
- Int: 45 - 51.6sqm, Ext: 9.7 - 18.5sqm
- 2 Bed 1 bath car parking $571,000 - $677,000
- Int: 64 - 71sqm, Ext: 10.5 - 25.5sqm
- 2 bed 2 bath with parking $667,000 - $718,000 (limited with two car spaces)
- Int: 70 - 84sqm, Ext 10.5 - 20sqm
- 3 bed 2 bath two car parking $985,000 - $1,212,000
- Int: 104 - 122sqm, Ext: 21 - 60sqm
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.