The Sydney property market has enjoyed continued growth since 2012. With the slowing market, our research indicates that it is now a property market that provides an exciting opportunity for the astute investor.
Sydney’s long-term economic outlook, planned infrastructure spending, the projected population growth rates and its changing demographics, all combine to provide exceptional long-term investment prospects.
- Sydney is Australia’s largest city, with a population of over 5 million people now calling it home
- Just under two-thirds of NSW population live in Greater Sydney
- Figures suggest the city's population will reach 6.4 million by 2036
- Sydney has an advanced market economy with strengths in finance, manufacturing and tourism
- The gross regional product was $115,652 million as of 30th June 2017
- A significant concentration of foreign banks and multinational corporations
- Sydney is promoted as Asia Pacific's leading financial hub
- Comfortably tucked in Sydney’s inner west; a short 26 minutes is all you’ll need to travel into the CBD
- The point of difference for Campsie is the unparalleled affordability and value
- Featuring a unique blend of culture and cuisine, the offerings in this charming suburb are unmatched
- Campsie is the largest commercial centre in the city of Canterbury and is the civic and administrative hub for the surrounding area
- The Campsie Town Centre is a short 1km north-west of this development and the precinct contains a large variety of shops, community library and service centres
- Foodies and restaurant connoisseurs alike will be thrilled with the array of eclectic cuisines at their doorstep - Beamish Street is filled with buzzing restaurants, convenient take-out choices and the annual Campsie Food Festival
Why this development?
These apartments provide exceptional value and very affordable apartment living options. All units include car space & storage with well-designed floor plans with open plan living, media and/or study areas. Ideal for occupiers & investors. The apartments are elegantly crafted with luxury finishes.
Each spacious apartment is fitted with premium quality fittings and appliances that showcase the convenience of modern day luxury apartment living. Residents of this exclusive development will enjoy brand new retail amenities at their doorstep with the ground floor being transformed into a bustling hub of trendy cafes and speciality stores to be relished by all.
Envision rooftop delights with lusciously landscaped greenery, countless hours of entertainment among family and friends and a new pinnacle of style and convenient living at your fingertips.
Four high-end, boutique buildings comprising of 337 apartments
- Mix 1 & 2 bed, parking and storage
- Retail Amenities on the ground floor
- Rooftop garden/ entertaining area
- 1 bed 1 bath with parking from $ 480,000
- Int: 50 - 65sqm, Ext: 8 - 10sqm
- 2 Bed 1 bath with parking from $599,000
- Int: 70 - 87sqm, Ext: 10 - 63sqm
- 2 bed 2 baths with parking from $654,000
- Int: 95 - 96sqm, Ext 10 - 12sqm
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.