Liverpool is located in Greater Western Sydney, 32 km south-west of the Sydney CBD. It is currently the major city centre in South Western Sydney. The city centre has a grid layout with many little laneways and arcades, similar to that of Melbourne. The main strip is Macquarie Street which contains numerous small cafes. In recent times the extension of the Westfield shopping centre has seen many new fashion stores come in.
By 2035 Liverpool will be the size of Canberra. One of Sydney’s fastest growing regions, its population will almost double to over 325,000.
Liverpool is the gateway city to Sydney’s second international airport and will be the linchpin of Sydney’s future transport and logistics. The new airport will create 11,000 jobs during construction and up to 90,000 jobs once completed. It will provide new opportunities for industry in passenger services, administration, retail, transport, freight and logistics, aircraft markets, accommodation, parking, hospitality, warehousing, equipment maintenance and more.
Liverpool is also at the forefront of advancements in health and medical research. In the city centre alone, 6500 people are employed in the health and education sector. Liverpool also houses an internationally pioneering cancer research facility, the Ingham Institute, the leading national trauma centre, attached to Liverpool Hospital, and the South West Institute of TAFE.
- 2km Westfield Liverpool - over 300 retail shops, restaurants, cafes, banks and other services
- Whitlam Leisure Centre - indoor & outdoor swimming pools, spas, saunas, futsal and netball courts, gymnastic
- Educational facilities in the immediate vicinity include Liverpool Public School, three different high schools
- 2km South West Sydney Institute of Tafe, Liverpool campus
- 2.2km Sydney Southwest Private Hospital
- Liverpool railway station has services to Sydney CBD and Campbelltown as well as two-morning peak services to Parramatta
- Liverpool to Parramatta transit way provides a bus-only route for buses
- Gateway to second Sydney International Airport at Badgerys Creek, just over 20 minutes away
Why this development?
A fascinating history and the re purposed heritage mill building will house convenience shopping, cafes, pop-up shops, workshops, farmer’s markets and community activities. Here is a place to be proud, to meet friends, connect with neighbours, and to be part of something great just beyond your front door.
This sparkling new precinct is a collection of premium apartments built around the former site of Australia’s oldest paper mill. This will come alive in a village style forum with charming coffee haunts, artisan bakeries, gourmet produce, and trendy eateries. Residents will also have access to a complimentary shuttle bus, bikes and two GoGet! cars to get around in.
This development celebrates the old and new providing a distinctive character to the transformed space. With a focus on the natural landscape and the history of the site, the apartments and townhouses on offer showcase world-class, open plan design while embracing nature and community with landscaped gardens and public amenities.
With top-tier finishes that include recycled timber and brick, granite cobblestones and steel inlay to reflect the site’s industrial past, One building features three sky bridges that link each of the buildings, reminiscent of the communal spaces found within New York apartment buildings.
International horticulturalists and landscape designer Jamie Durie will design key elements of the landscape masterplan for the banks of the Georges River on which this mixed-use development sits.
The Paper Mill - Building A completion Aug/Sept 2018 - Building B completed November 2017
- Building A
- 2 Bed 2 bath + Media Room 1 car park - $645,000 - $695,000,
- Int: 87 - 92sqm, Ext: 11 - 14sqm
- Building B
- 2 bed 2 bath + Study 1 car park - $675,000
The Gild - Completion April 2019
- 1 bed 1 bath 1 car park - $625,000 - $665,000
- Int: 62 - 70sqm Ext: 10- 23sqm
- 2 bed 2 bath 1 car park + media room - $755,000
- 3 bed 2 bath 1 car or tandem, some with study + media room - $795,000 - $810,000
- Int: 97- 105sqm, Ext: 14 - 19sqm
The Bindery - Completion Late 2018, early 2019
- 1 bed 1 bath 1 car park, one with media room $ 535,000 - $700,000
- Int: 53 - 58sqm, Ext: 7 - 9sqm
- 2 bed 2 bath 1 car park + study/media room $640,000 - $695,000
- Int: 77 - 97sqm, Ext:12 - 22sqm
- 3 bed 2 bath two car parks $755,000 - $815,000
- Int: 91 - 108sqm, Ext: 11 - 25sqm
The Foundry - Completion late 2020
- 1 bed 1 bath 1 car park some with media room $495,000 - $570,000
- Int: 50 - 62sqm, Ext: 8 - 27sqm
- 2 bed 2 bath 1 car park some with study or media room$625,000 - $714,000
- Int: 82 - 82sqm, Ext:11 - 83sqm
- 3 bed 2 bath two car parks some with study $795,000 - $820,000
- Int: 97 - 113sqm, Ext: 14 - 53sqm