Narangba is emerging as the latest northside Brisbane metropolitan expansion. Community combining lifestyle amenity, open space, education facilities with ease of access to the major employment hubs on the north side of Brisbane as well as the Brisbane CBD and North Lakes. Narangba’s location allows it to leverage off an abundance of existing infrastructure including the recently upgraded Narangba train station, the Bruce Highway and the rapidly expanding North Lakes commercial and retail hubs. Narangba’s location next to transport, education and open space infrastructure combined with the lack of readily available development land has established it as one of Brisbane’s most in-demand house and land locations.
Why North Brisbane?
- University of Sunshine Coast Petrie Campus - Planned $100 million University of Sunshine Coast has been selected to develop a new university campus located in Petrie
- Westfield North Lakes Stage 3 & Ikea - Completed – The $230 million third stage included Ikea as well as 100+ speciality stores, Kmart and 8-screen Event Cinema. This opened Nov 2016
- High-Speed Rail - Proposed North Coast Connect puts forward plans to build a fast-rail connection between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, reducing transit times to 45 minutes
- Costco North Lakes - Opened in 2014, Costco North Lakes is Queensland’s first Costco store
- Boundary Road Interchange Upgrade - $100.4 million – Completed and includes a new 6-lane bridge over the highway, longer on and off ramps, and a new shared user path. This upgrade significantly reduces travel times between North Lakes and Narangba.
- Redcliffe Penninsula Line - $1.147 billion – Completed and is a new 12km heavy rail passenger link between Petrie and Kippa-Ring and delivers more than 650 train services per week
- This development is within close proximity to North Lakes, and is easily accessible to the Brisbane CBD and the Sunshine Coast by direct train line and the Bruce Highway
- Narangba Train station and bus interchange is approximately 1.25km
- Narangba Train Station has direct services taking 39mins to Brisbane CBD
- 3 Hospitals in the area
- Brisbane Catholic Education has recently purchased a large parcel of land with the intent of developing a combined primary and secondary school of 1,800 students The primary school will open first in 2021
- Sunshine Coast 40 min drive and Bribie Island 30 min drive
- Education precinct - 4 schools in the area and 22 if you include the surrounding areas
- The Sunshine Coast University 9.5km from this development - 10,000 students over the next 10 years
Why this development?
Premium homes amongst beautifully landscaped gardens elevated to catch the breezes from Moreton Bay. Throughout the development, central parklands will become the beating heart of the community, where residents can gather to meet, relax, exercise and play. Walking and cycling tracks will intertwine and connect, creating exciting paths to enjoy the calm green woodlands. You can choose from a range of home sizes, floor plans and finishes. Each design and finish has been carefully selected and rigorously refined to ensure you have a quality-finished home.
• A total of 467 house and land lots over 10 stages
• Lot sizes range between 195sqm to 670sqm with the most common lot size being 300sqm with a 10m frontage
• 5100sqm central park with large playground is proposed
• 14 separate house plans proposed
- House and Land Packages:
- Land: $222,000 - $283,000
- Build: $239,181 - $330,000
- Terrace Packages:
- Land: $172,500 - $211,000
- Build: $246,661 - $262,213
Single Contract for SMSF can be facilitated.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.