Melbourne has been voted the world's most livable city for the seventh consecutive year (2017) by The Economist.
As at December 2017, the estimated population of Victoria was 6.385 million people, an increase of 143,400 or 2.3% pa.
In the same 12 months, Melbourne's population grew by 127,000 new residents or 2,440 people per week or 2.3% pa.
Exceeding the Australian national average population growth of 1.6% pa.
It is predicted that by 2050, Melbourne's population will be 8 million people. The same size that New York is today.
Because of the population growth, VIC Government is spending billions of dollars on infrastructure.
- $1.3 billion CityLink Tulla Widening Project - will increase capacity, reduce travel times and improve safety on CityLink and the Tullamarine Freeway
- $2.3 billion in 65 next-generation high capacity trains for the metropolitan network
- $2.4 billion in its 2015-16 budget towards level crossing removal works
- $10.9 billion Metro Tunnel project will enable more trains to run in and out of the city to cater for Melbourne's growth
- $440 million Murray Basin Rail Project will upgrade Victoria's freight network. The project will increase the capacity of these vital freight lines, enabling more cost-effective delivery of exports to Victoria's ports
- West Gate Tunnel Project is Melbourne's much needed major second river crossing. The project will create 6,000 new jobs
Why South Melbourne?
- 98 on Walkscore - measures the walkability of any address. Walk Score analyzes hundreds of walking routes to nearby amenities. Points are awarded based on the distance to amenities in each category. Amenities within a 5-minute walk (.25 miles) are given maximum points.
- 1.9km to Melbourne CBD
- Royal Botanical Gardens approx 350m walk
- Albert Park Lake under 1km
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Under 1km
- Transport - Domain interchange within 350m walk
- From 350m access to supermarket, restaurants & bars
- 400m Melbourne Grammer
- Education precinct - Early learning, schools, college's & Melbourne's top universities from 350m to 4.7km
Why this development?
Discover one, two and three bedroom luxury residences of exceptionally designed immaculate interiors and superbly located. The inner city precinct is being transformed into an upmarket suburb to work, live and play.
Perfectly placed in close proximity to the green banks of the Domain & Botanical Gardens, and connected to a multitude of excellent cafes and restaurants, recreational facilities, boutique retail and shopping centres, as well as the finest schools, hospitals and universities within a 3km radius. Experience the very best of modern residential design created by one of Melbourne’s most renowned architects and featuring an extraordinary suite of exclusive communal residents’ spaces.
133 apartment over 19 levels, with storage, plus 34 hotel rooms
- Display suite. Viewing by appointment only
- Level 4 Residence lounge
- Well Being Centre, Gym & Spa
- Level 1-3 Hotel with separate entrance
- Concierge 7am - 7pm
- Supermarket (food delivery) cool receiving room
- Parcel receiving room
- Ceiling height living rooms 2650mm plus
- 1 bed 1 bath no parking $435,000 - $550,000
- Int: 50 - 61sqm, Ext: 5.4 - 8.5sqm
- 2 bed 2 bath stacker/car space $604,000 - $870,000
- Int: 64 - 85.4sqm, Ext: 6 - 12.1sqm
- 3 bed 2 bath two stacker/car space $1,250,000 - $1,540,000
- Int: 95 - 12sqm, Ext: 6.2 - 8.1sqm
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.