Victoria is Australia's second most populous state. By June 2017 it grew by 140,000 new people. By 2050 Melbourne will be larger than Sydney with over 8 million people. To manage its growth the Victorian government is spending billions in infrastructure investment into regional cities connecting them to Melbourne. Building on established employment, population & transport, Ballarat has been pinpointed as an area to expand its growing population.
- Melbourne has been voted the world's most livable city for the seventh consecutive year (2017) by The Economist
- As at December 2017, the estimated population of Victoria was 6.385 million people, an increase of 143,400 or 2.3% pa
- In the same 12 months, the Melbourne population grew by 127,000 new residents or 2,440 people per week or 2.3% pa
- Exceeding the Australian national average population growth of 1.6% pa
- It is predicted that by 2050, Melbourne's population will be 8 million people. The same size that New York is today
- Because of the huge population growth, VIC Government is spending billions of dollars on infrastructure connecting Regional cities as these areas are more affordable and offer a desirable place to live.
- Ballarat is the third largest city in Victoria after Melbourne and Geelong
- The city is approximately 105 km west-north-west of Melbourne
- Ballarat is an attractive lifestyle location, commuting distance to Melbourne with affordable housing in attractive new master-planned communities
- As of the 30th June 2017, it's population had grown to 106,762* or 2.31%pa. This is well above the national average of 1.6%*
- The VIC Government is spending Billions of Dollars on establishing Ballarat
- Money is being poured into unprecedented infrastructure projects on roads, rail upgrades, relocating government departments and creating thousands of new jobs
- Ballarat has diversified its economy into health, education and is emerging as a knowledge city for research and development
- The VIC government are funding the $47.8M development of the GovHub office in the redeveloped Civic Centre precinct. They are relocating up to 600 positions from Melbourne in 2018 and it will house around 1,000 new jobs by 2020
- The city centre is in the process of transformation with tens of millions of dollars being poured into the redevelopment of the main street and train station precinct
*Australian Bureau of Statistics
This estate will be a vibrant community where lifestyle is paramount. Balanced street scapes connect seamlessly to the expansive open nature reserve as well as local amenity ensuring you have everything you need, right at your fingertips. This is a master-planned community development and designed to bring the balance of nature and lifestyle. The Estate brings you the highest quality community environment with landscaped parks and gardens, proposed primary and secondary schools and a convenient location opposite the new Delacombe Town Centre. Here you will find a Woolworths supermarket, medical facilities, as well as a community and learning centre, Delacombe Good Start Early Learning has childcare and a kindergarten only a short drive from the estate.
Example Property - 4 bed, 2 bath, DLUG
- Full Turnkey Total Package Price from $434,000
- Land size from 455m2 - Price from $148,000
- Build size from 197m2 - Price from $286,000
- Inclusions: Turn key
- 2440mm ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- A/C to living
- Ducted heating
- Solar with gas-boost hot water system
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.