As at December 2017, the estimated population of Queensland was 4.9 million people, an increase of 1.66% pa.
The Sunshine Coast population is 346,500 of at December 2017
It is predicted that by 2040, the Sunshine Coast population will be 550,000 people.
Because of the population growth, Qld Government is spending billions of dollars on infrastructure in South East Queensland.
Why Sunshine Coast?
- $1.8 billion Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- $430 million new Maroochydore Town Centre. A 53-hectare site will include commercial, retail, residential and cultural precincts
- Creating 40,000 new jobs by 2040 and providing a $ 5.9 billion increase to the economy
- $1.1 billion upgrades of the Bruce Highway, a critical step in connecting the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane
- $347 million Sunshine Coast Airport upgrade. Has been named Australia's newest International Airport
- $400 million Sunshine Plaza Redevelopment
- $5 billion Aura Stockland New Town Centre and House and land Estate
- Will bring over 20,000 jobs and house up to 50,000 people in the next three decades.
- Noosa Shire Council has restricted development in the precinct
- Limited available land left to develop
- We believe this will put added pressure on price growth for the future
- 36km North of Maroochydore
- One of Australia's most popular tourist beach destinations
- Hastings Street restaurant precinct
- Surrounded by National Parks
- Lake Weyba
Why this development?
Pure luxury residences - two, three & four bedroom apartments and townhomes. Noosa’s hidden treasure, an opportunity never to be seen again in one of Australia’s most majestic locations. A range of quality residences surround by exceptional amenity, a serene address to live the life you’ve always dreamed of. For growing families, downsizers or those seeking a holiday home. This outstanding development delivers tranquil living just minutes from the best of Noosa. Exceptionally designed with immaculate interiors and superbly located.
- 138 Apartments and 28 Townhomes and Villas
- Display suite. Viewing by appointment only
- THE RESIDENCES - A collection of quality apartments embracing the site’s central parklands. With a desirable north-facing aspect
- THE GREEN - Luxury living in a lifestyle estate
- THE VILLAS - A statement of luxurious quality, each exquisite Villa offers generous spaces designed for resort-style living
- THE TERRACES - Live in a private oasis, perfectly positioned to deliver some of Noosa’s most breathtaking panoramas
- Residents enjoy the privilege of resort-style amenities for relaxation and social engagement
- The Social Club offers exclusive access to private event spaces for stylish entertaining
- BBQ areas and a swimming pool for tranquil enjoyment
- 3 bed, 2 bath plus study two or three car spaces
- Int: 101 - 145sqm Ext: 29 - 50sqm
- Prices $670,000 - $940,000
- 3 bed, 2 bath plus study and two car spaces
- Int: 108 - 204sqm Ext: 23 - 53sqm
- Prices $850,000 - $1,800,000
- 3 bed, 2 bathroom, study one or two car spaces
- Int: 154 - 205sqm Ext: 32 - 76sqm
- Prices $1,445,000 - $2,450,000
The Villas - SOLD OUT
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.