Welcome to The 30-Year Plan for Greater Adelaide
The South Australia’s Strategic 30-Year Plan for Greater Adelaide describes their plan for how Adelaide should grow to become more liveable, competitive and sustainable. It will guide the long-term growth of the city and its surrounds over the next 30 years.
Adelaide is one of the world’s most liveable cities and a region that’s ever evolving. It all began with an inspired vision for an urban grid with generous boulevards and thriving public squares. This vision lives on today, growing to complement our unique landscapes and make Adelaide the great place that it is.
Greater Adelaide represents much more than just the CBD though, stretching from Victor Harbor in the south all the way to Kapunda in the north and beyond. Playing to our strengths, the city offers a gateway to internationally acclaimed food and wine producers.
Living Adelaide is a 30 year Urban Development Plan into infrastructure investment including Health, Education, Transports, Sports and Entertainment, Defence, Innovation, Business and Employment Nodes. This plan also includes house development with infill and higher density development, open space that is useable, accessible, and connected with housing diversity and affordability. It’s a plan to grow 30km to the north and south then grow in and up
* SOUTH AUSTRALIAN HEALTH AND BIOMEDICAL PRECINCT - $3.6 BILLION Upon Upon completion, the South Australian Health and Biomedical Precinct will be the largest health precinct in the Southern Hemisphere and will provide world-class health, education and research facilities. The precinct will includes the new $1.8 Billion Royal Adelaide Hospital (800 beds- opened in September 2017) and the $528 million Adelaide Women’s Hospital (due in 2024), providing Australia’s highest standard of maternity and newborn services
* ADELAIDE FESTIVAL PLAZA UPGRADE - $610 MILLION – Completion due 2020
This upgrade and redevelopment will help transform the riverbank precinct into a destination for the arts, culture, business and leisure. The precinct will have a large amount of open space and meeting areas
* ADELAIDE CONVENTION CENTRE UPGRADE - $400 MILLION – Completed August 2017
An upgrade to a multi-purpose state of the art convention centre with a 3,500-seat capacity
* ELON MUSK TESLA PLANT - $64 MILLION – Completed December 2017
South Australia cemented itself as a global leader in renewable energy, partnering with Tesla to build the largest lithiumion battery in the world. Connecting to Hornsdale wind farm, the battery plant can power up to 30,000 homes
This is a new master-planned community in the heart of Andrews, only 32km north of Adelaide's CBD, this development is designed to encourage personal connection while offering a life of plenty. From parklands and nature trails, to popular schools and shopping centres, everything a family needs is close by.
Example Property - 4 bed, 2 bath, DLUG
Full Turnkey Total Package Price from $375,900
- Land size from 375m2 - Price from $139,000
- Build size from 197m2 - Price from $236,900
Inclusions: Turn key
- 600m Stainless steel appliances
- A/C split system to lounge room
- Fly Screens
- Roller blinds