Wickham is fast becoming the most liveable and connected area of Newcastle’s CBD. With the newly opened transport interchange and in the not too distant future, the light rail system. Step outside your door and you’re immersed in all that Newcastle has to offer. There’s no place quite like Newcastle’s West End. Once the beating heart of the city’s heavy industry, the West End has emerged as Newcastle’s newest cultural hub, packed with an eclectic mix of history, character and modern, urban chic. Here you’ll be living in the thick of things, part of the district’s unique fusion of art, live music, shopping, cafés and restaurants.
This development is a part of the West End precinct, right in the heart of thriving Wickham. Located only minutes from Hunter Street Mall and University of Newcastle CBD campus and is surrounded by easily accessible transport. With the train, light rail and buses on your doorstep you are connected to everything you’ll need. Honeysuckle foreshore and Newcastle Marina are just around the corner and alive with action and beauty from cafés and restaurants, foreshore walks and the perfect place to spend sunset as the fishing trawlers make their way to dock. There has never been a better time to live or invest in West End.
- Newcastle Transport Interchange will allow for the future development of Newcastle Light Rail that will help to reconnect the city with the foreshore
- Newcastle Light Rail. The NSW Government is moving ahead with plans for a new integrated transport model in Newcastle, as consultation gets underway for light rail to revitalise the CBD and connect Wickham to the beach
- New Port of Newcastle and the Port Authority of NSW welcome the NSW Government's commitment of $12.7 million for a permanent multi-purpose cruise terminal facility at the Port of Newcastle. A permanent terminal will strengthen Newcastle as an international cruise destination and secure the long-term future of cruise shipping in the Hunter
- New Space – New University Newcastle completed is a $95 million landmark education precinct in the heart of Newcastle's CBD, harnessing the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience
Why this development?
Mix 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with parking. All have balconies and some with harbour views, gym, outdoor garden with built-in kitchenette & BBQ. This is a stunning space providing residents with the perfect place to relax, unwind and take in the expansive views of Newcastle’s thriving harbour.
Construction completion expected early 2020
149 apartments over 14 levels, North and South Towers with storage cages.
- Display suite. Viewing by appointment only
- Ceiling height 2.6m in living areas
- Reconstituted stone benchtops
- Rooftop entertaining with garden & BBQ's on North and South Tower
- Apartments with a North / North East or East aspect will have water views
- 1 bed 1 bath some with parking $435,500 - $564,500
- Int: 53 - 70sqm, Ext: 5 - 8sqm
- 2 bed 2 bath with parking $614,500 - $810,500
- Int: 73 - 77sqm, Ext: 9.5 - 55sqm
- 3 bed 2 bath 2 with parking $1,210,500 - $1,414,500
- Int: 100 - 123sqm, Ext: 29 -37sqm
Disclaimer: The information provided in this document is subject to change and does not form part of an offer or contract. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the document and is accurate at the time of publication, Investo Property accepts no responsibility or liability for changes, errors or omissions. Photographs, illustrations, site plans and floor plans are for presentation purposes and are indicative only. Interested parties should not rely on it for their own circumstances. Investo Property always recommends that separate legal, insurance, tax, financial and other advice relevant to individuals should be sought in relation to purchasing a property. All information is subject to change without notice.